Madrid, June 8, 2015. Gestamp Wind, the Wind division of Gestamp Renewables has been awarded with a 20 year PPA for Copperton wind farm, a 102 MW wind project located in the Northern Cape (South Africa).
Copperton Wind Farm was submitted for Round 4 in August 2014, it has been selected Preferred Bibber under the REIPP Program (Renewable Energy Independent Power Producer Program), managed by the Department of Energy of...
II SUSTAINABILITY REPORT 2014
- In 2014 Noblesfontein, its first wind farm in South Africa, with an installed capacity of 73.8 MW, which represents an investment of over 120 million euros, started operating.
- 17 wind farms in Poland, Belgium, Brazil, Turkey and Mexico are being building.
Madrid, May 12, 2015. Gestamp Wind, wind power subsidiary of Gestamp Renewables, specialized in the development, construction and operation of wind farms publishes its second Sustainability Report.
Gestamp Wind has won a new energy sale for 20 years for a wind farm in Brazil.
The project is located in Rio Grande Do Norte and it will represent an investment of approximately 45 million Euro and an expected anual revenue of 5,6 million euro for these 20 years.
With this contract Gestamp Wind has achieved 464 MW in Brazil, 112 MW of which are operational, 128 MW are under construction this year, and the rest will be built during the 2015-...
- The Noblesfontein Wind farm has been successfully developed and became operational in July 2014
- Gestamp Group opened the biggest wind tower factory in Africa in Atlantis on the 5th of November 2014
- Gestamp Wind is participating in Round 4 of the REIPP programme with a further wind project.
(Madrid, 6 th November, 2014) Dionisio Fernandez, CEO of Gestamp Wind said “We have strong confidence in the South African REIPP programme despite temporary delays in the Round 3 closing and the announcement of Round 4 . The group...
(Madrid, 5th November, 2014) Gestamp Wind the wind energy division of Gestamp Renewables (Corporación Gestamp), has win two new energy sale contracts in Brazil during 20 years for two wind farms.
These two projects are located in Rio Grande Do Norte, Brazil. This supposes an investment approximate of 70 million Euros and revenue of 10 million euros per year during 20 years.
With this contract Gestamp Wind has over 436 megawatts (MW)in Brazil, which 112 MW are in operation while 128 MW are under construction, and the rest is planned the construction between 2015 and 2017....